Terms & Conditions
Welcome to VijayAdarsh.com(StayLearning a Division of AASS), an online and Offline learning platform supplementing the pursuit of academic excellence operated by VijayAdarsh.com. By using StayLearning, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- Vijay Adarsh (StayLearning a Division of AASS) reserves its right to modify or terminate the service for any reason, without prior notice, without liability to the user or any other members or third party. Vijay Adarsh also reserves the right to modify from time to time without notice. The user agrees to regularly review to keep himself apprised of any such changes.
- We reserve the right to provide Demo Video, Sell Course and provide other contents.
- We provide Video Tutorials in DVD or Download Link; that actually contains eLearning Application. You can access Video Training Sessions from eLearning Application. All the Video contents may be delivered in pieces from time to time.
- We provide eLearning License for One PC/Computer/Mobile only. If you want to use the DVD/Pen Drive/SD Card (eLearning Application) on multiple PC/ Mobile or Computers, contact us on contact@vijayAdarsh.com. Also the MAC address of your pc is registered while installing the application, hence you cannot change PC or Computers.
- The Duration of eLearning Application is maximum One year from the delivery of first week or First time Activation Date (Generally we mention Validity on the course detail page, So check the course validity before you purchase the course)
- One Year validity is including the delivery of later weeks contents. No further extensions can be granted for modules delivered on later stages/weeks or for any delays caused.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded or adjusted in any case.
- The user agrees that the time limits, if any, stipulated by the site for providing the answers to the queries of the user are only indicative and not definitive. The user understands that the queries of the user may not be answered in a time-bound manner due to a high volume of queries at a given point of time.
- The user understands that model questions/sample papers / Test Papers / Assignments and its solutions have been prepared by the site based on the limited resources available at its disposal and human errors may inadvertently creep in despite the site’s best efforts. The user agrees not to hold the site responsible for such errors or omissions.
- The user agrees that he shall not alter the information, content or material or use of such information, content or material contained on the site for any purpose that constitutes a violation of the copyright of StayLearning or of a third-party information provider. The user agrees not to copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute the material in any way for any use without obtaining the prior written consent from Vijay Adarsh.
- If the user does not agree to any of the terms mentioned in this agreement, then the user should exit the site through his browser.
- StayLearning Video Tutorials, Assignments, Test Papers, Solutions and Handwritten Notes is available for personal, non-commercial use only. Businesses, organizations or other legal entities are strictly debarred.
- The user agrees not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
- Vijay Adarsh reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. The user agrees that Vijay Adarsh shall not be liable to the user or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the service.
- The site design and the service marks, other logos, products and service names are trademarks. The user agrees not to display or use in any manner, the trademarks of StayLearning and AASS.
- No refund or cancellation is permitted once the user has completed a transaction at www.StayLearning.com for study packages etc.
- The Package expires as per the validity suggested at the time they are purchased.